Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence. Salary:
Up to £50k dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern:
Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - Due to the operational nature of this role it will require at least 50% time on siteThe opportunity:
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a dynamic and forward thinking manufacturing team to deliver complex manufacturing projects.What we're looking for from you:
- Accomplished Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, within a matrix organisation.
- Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- Able to operate effectively in a matrix or cross functional environment, interfacing and influencing customers and suppliers as well as briefing to senior management level.
- Experience of management of project scope, identifying deviations and negotiation of changes and their impact on the overall project.
- An eye for detail, able to identify risks and opportunity trends within in cost, schedule and quality data and able formulate plans in order to mitigate risk and deliver opportunities.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active individual who can prioritise objectives as well as managing the day-to-day tactical actions.
- Experience in the compilation of bid and estimates based on previous products or by working with design and engineering teams on new product definitions.
- Able to construct and maintain project plans and familiar with project planning software such as Primavera or Microsoft Project.
What's in it for you
Being a key member of the project management team you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members, challenge the norm and implement change within the organisation.
The role will provide many stimulating challenges, personal development opportunities and the chance to work both with teams throughout the UK but also internationally.
MBDA values its employee's personal and professional development and therefore provides opportunities for both on the job training, e-learning and classroom learning in a variety of technical and managerial subjects.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.