WHAT TO EXPECT
Be part of the journey to continue Jaguar Land Rover's digital journey bringing first class In-Car Experiences to our customers. In your role as a Scrum Master, you will be exposed to the In-Vehicle Infotainment groups where we are evolving the automotive technology of the future. You will bring your experience to support our teams on the agile journey, facilitating the agile ceremonies and bringing team on with agile and scrum practices. Working closely with Product Owners and fellow Scrum Masters, the successful candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment to contribute to the success of the digital transformation within Jaguar Land Rover.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Establish and facilitate key agile ceremonies across multiple locations
* Coaching and support team members in the adopt of scrum and agile techniques
* Review and facilitate the removal of key risks, issues, impediments, and blockers
* Ensure alignment across all squads and manage associate dependencies
* Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog management
* Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
* Work with the scrum team on manging squad effectiveness using agile techniques and reporting such as managing velocity.
* Excellent communication skills as you interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Extensive experience of managing projects with Agile processes / methodologies - such as in a DevOps, Scrum, SAFe environment etc.
* Experience of using Agile tools for example JIRA, Confluence and collaboration tools.
* Experience in working across the full life cycle of software development lifecycle.
* Ability to manage complex projects / products across diverse teams across global locations
* Strong people skills with the ability to coach and mentor team members
* Strong oral and written communication.
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
* Certified Agile or Scrum Master Certification (e.g., PSM, APMG, SAFe, PMP-ACP)