WHAT TO EXPECT
Working in a Systems Engineering team as a specialist in Navigation, you will be responsible for delivering a navigation user experience that delights existing and new customers. The role is vital to an exciting phase at Jaguar Land Rover as we deliver the next generation of vehicle cockpit and digital eco-system.
As a Navigation Systems Engineer you will play a key role in product definition, design and development and work with a diverse range of automotive suppliers and infotainment colleagues worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Track record of development and delivery of system engineering with a high software content
* Able to demonstrate systems think and an understanding of system lifecycles, boundaries and interfaces including HMI
* Possessing strong analytical and problem-solving skills to lead resolution of complex functional/software/hardware inter-related issues, in a team environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and highly motivated and driven.
* Agile experience as a squad member, product owner or scrum master level
* Track record of development & delivery of distributed navigation solutions would be highly desirable
* Track record of development & delivery of automotive IVI solutions.
* Ability to analyse diagnostic logs such as DLT, CAN or similar to identify root cause issues
* Experience of using enterprise toolsets such as Atlassian, Dasault and Confluence.