WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover's Powertrain function is looking to offer someone an opportunity to work in an Agile environment acting as the Group Scrum Master for the design & development of Automatic Transmissions (including EMachine, Inverter and Ancillaries) and the DCDC for MLA 24/25 MY with future programmes. This role would also give you the opportunity to support the Hardware, System & Ancillaries squads and support programme management tasks for the Gen4 Transmission Unit Programme.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Focus on embedding agile principles, methods, and practices.
* Help remove impediments and maintain flow.
* Facilitating showcases to maintain in Squad alignment and across Group or Domain as appropriate.
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of Powertrain systems and understanding of / willingness to learn the Automatic Transmission & DCDC commodities.
* Good communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a 'passion for the product' are personal qualities needed to succeed, being self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
* Experience of the product development toolsets associated with the above disciplines including PCDS, APQP through to production.
* Experience of Agile tools & methods.