Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
(dependent on experience + bonus + benefits)Hybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working -
such as 1-2 days per week in the office / with CustomersThe opportunity:
As part of the Future Portfolio Assessment Phase, we are looking for a self-motivated individual to lead the definition of the future operating model of In-Service Support. Working jointly with our Customer community and interfacing into many areas of MBDA, this is a key enabler to align Support (under CSS UK) with MBDA strategic Future Portfolio offering. If you want to drive the future direction of the through life management strategy for our products in a dynamic and motivated customer facing environment, then this role may be for you.What we're looking for from you:
What to expect:
- We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who has a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner.
- Capability to proactively network, build trusting relationships, virtual teams and positively influence.
- You will need to be able to analyse inputs and views from multiple stakeholders.
- You will need to be persuasive to encourage others to help you deliver your objectives.
- You will have familiarity with multiple facets of the CADMID lifecycle, either through direct working or interfaces into those areas
- General business and financial awareness
- You will have experience in management of tasks and delivery of the same
- Ideally you will have experience of leading and being responsible for delivery of a package of work
- Opportunity to demonstrate your ability to influence and delivery strategic change in an increasingly important sector of MBDA.
- Understand the scope of In-Service Support as a key phase of the CADMID lifecycle, and to understand the corresponding scope of work undertaken within CSS UK and how that relates to the rest of MBDA.
- Opportunity to work very closely and develop strong working relationships with the Customer Community
- You will work with many areas of MBDA to help shape the future direction of In-Service Support
- Develop a clear understanding of emerging technologies to better satisfy CSS UK business needs
- Understand how CSS UK and the UK Portfolio work together, understand the impact of Incremental Acquisition and play a role in the shaping and delivery of Dynamic Stockpile Management
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.