AWE is looking for an innovative and high performing leader for its Non-Nuclear Services Group as Head of Non-Nuclear.
You will be accountable for the leadership of the Non-Nuclear Services Group. Ensuring delivery of sustainable and efficient non-nuclear operations and services in-line with the Estate Strategy and that operational output meets the requirements of the Programme and/or Functions. You will Implement and deliver strategy to select and integrate procured services across the facilities in support of efficient and effective delivery of the overall Programme requirements. We are looking for individuals who put our values at the heart of what they do and model the core leadership behaviours of setting direction, engaging people, and delivering results.
Closing date: 14th December 2022
Location: Reading/Basingstoke area
- You will lead and set direction for the Non-Nuclear Services Group
- Be accountable for the provision of an operations and services capability (non-nuclear) specifically providing; Business Administration (Customer Services) Facilities Management Service Delivery Outcomes (Supply Chain Contracts including Asset Maintenance, Civilian Guarding, Front of House, Medical Services and Housekeeping), AWE Fire & Rescue Services and Fire Safety
- You will lead the development of requirements capture, on behalf of Operations, to support AWE Supply Chain in revisions to existing external third party, and where appropriate new, commercial arrangements
- Be accountable for leading one or more business teams by defining strategic goals & operational plans. Leading, coaching and developing leaders & holding them to account and influencing across and outside the company (Senior Level Leader)
- Setting direction and developing a shared understanding of individuals' roles in delivering the AWE vision and strategy
- Engaging and inspiring colleagues, promoting a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages them to seek opportunities for continuous improvement and personal development
Key Responsibilities & requirements for the role:
- Provide the subject matter expertise in deciding whether an existing service line can be transformed and/or delivered more effectively and efficiently by utilising either an in-house resource or supply chain support or a blend of the two
- Provide current best practice SME as to how services are delivered in the present marketplaces, and drive efficiencies in existing out-sourced services through better negotiation and contracts
- Improves customer experience on behalf of AWE by providing the Intelligent Customer role for Services contracts including handling of comments and complaints through to resolution where necessary
- To propose and review contract changes where appropriate and assist in the development/ monitoring of KPIs
- Responsible for regulatory and legislative compliance associated with Non-Nuclear Services
- Provides a diverse and inclusive working environment that allows individuals to flourish and realise their potential
- Works effectively with others and build/ maintain required relationships and interfaces that support delivery of the Programme
- Minimum qualification IWFM level 5 Diploma
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role and be willing and able to travel within the UK and overseas as required.