MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
Up to £60k dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working -such as one "team day" on prime site plus other days depending on customer/project needs.The opportunity:
As part of Information Management (IM), the Information Systems (IS) team focusses on delivering IT solutions that are used to support the business in a variety of domains.
MBDA is working on a migration strategy to move from its current SAP ECC6 systems to SAP S/4HANA across the MBDA Group. This strategy will impact a number of domain areas. The implementation of S/4HANA will provide an opportunity for the each domain to review its use of existing tools and determine a roadmap for consolidation across the Group and provide the best in class tools for our business users.
Working within the IS team, a key part of the role will be to assist in ensuring that data migration and data integrity are consistent across the SAP ecosystem for the whole company.What we're looking for from you:
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge and experience of Master Data Management (MDM) technologies such as SAP Master Data Governance (MDG). A working knowledge of key SAP modules e.g., SAP FI/CO, MM, SD.
- Understanding of standard ABAP technologies, the SAP IMG and development standards applicable to a multi-system environment.
- Experience of working with third party development teams to deliver against the strategy.
- Experience in integrating SAP with non-SAP platforms.
- Ability to define the migration strategy for the data migration from other systems utilising SAP technologies.
- Be able to lead in the centralisation and standardisation of data in a multi-system landscape.
- Be knowledgeable of the data definitions that need to be considered within the whole system.
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ensure data is executed and maintained to the highest quality standards.
- Experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large transformations.
- While not essential, it would be beneficial if you have experience of working in a multinational environment.
What to expect:
- An opportunity to join an inclusive and supportive team.
- Being involved within the MBDA international and national toolset roadmap, identifying opportunities to consolidate UK tools to maximise the utilisation of SAP S/4HANA.
- Become part of a well-respected team of dedicated people that are internally and externally recognised for capability, dedication and flexibility.
- Having the opportunity to work both nationally and internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company: France, Italy, Germany and UK.
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.