Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defenceSalary:
up to £48K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
MBDA prides itself on providing missile weapon systems tailored to meet our customer's needs. To do that we are always interested in System Design Engineers to join our teams in Bristol developing integrated system solutions for a variety of naval and land platforms.
As part of the team you will be steering the development of the weapon systems by working to understand the customer needs and context of use and hence devise the most effective solutions by balancing performance, cost and time.What we're looking for
We have opportunities at a variety of levels across a number of projects. So if you feel you have the systems engineering skills we are looking for or have any experience of designing, integrating and certifying complex systems in a land or naval context then get in touch. Any of the following are of interest:
What's in it for you?
- Ideally degree-qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering, science or maths
- Experience of multiple aspects of the system engineering lifecycle on complex projects
- Ability to apply engineering judgement to systems design and verification activities
- Effective communicator able to adapt style according to audience and influence a range of stakeholders
- Use of a requirements management tool such as DOORS
- Use of SysML or UML
What to expect:
- You'll be working in a customer-focused team striving to deliver world-beating solutions
- Kick-start your career by making a difference and taking advantage of numerous informal/formal learning & development opportunities
- Exposure to the full development lifecycle from initial concept to in-service
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!