Bristol MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defenceSalary:
up to £48K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a focal point for the ASTER Munition and the Munition Maintenance Installation in the UK supporting the sustainment of Sea Viper capability.
Key work packages includes:
As a member of the Sea Viper Munition team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Technical support to the Head of ASTER UK across current and future ASTER munition build standards, including:
- The review of documentation and technical reports received from the ASTER Design Authority, such as updates to the Design Definition, Design Justification and Safety Reports
- The review of documentation and reports received from ASTER programmes in the UK, such as the Surveillance and Life Extension programme
- Focal point for Munition related technical queries supporting the in service capability sustainment across a number of Munition programmes within the Sea Viper project, including In Service Support, Surveillance and Life Extension and Mid-Life Refresh.
- Maintain a suite of project specific processes for the munition
- Technical correctness of the munition elements of the Sea Viper technical documentation
- Support Systems technical query resolution as required
- Support to wider systems programmes
What to expect:
- Managing technical queries relating to the munition
- Carrying out technical analyses and investigations of munition issues
- Reviewing the impact of munition and MMI design changes on the Sea Viper system, through the configuration control process.
- Reviewing and managing updates to the Munition Technical Documentation received from the ASTER Design Authority (for On-Board and Depot documentation) including interim Service Bulletins.
- Providing technical support to the Sea Viper CSS-UK team
- Providing support to transversal activities (Safety, Security, EMC and Environmental)
- Providing and/or overseeing technical support and troubleshooting responses
- Generating technical reports to the Customer
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!