Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
Up to £53K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working where work allows.The opportunity:
This is a hybrid role for a highly-organised network professional with a working knowledge of Back Office operations and technologies. In addition to our core country organisations, MBDA operates from a number of world-wide locations, to support local customer relationships and to facilitate the delivery of contracts where in-person involvement is required.
In this role you will:
What we're looking for from you:
- Support our IT Service Delivery function and Network Project Lead in ensuring a high level of technical support to our worldwide offices, through local suppliers, UK suppliers and directly.
- Work with a number of teams across our business: Facilities, Procurement, Sales and Finance plus others. You will coordinate the technical aspects of the installation of new offices and the refurbishment of existing locations.
- Join in the development of novel models of remote operations management and architectures to reduce costs and improve services, maximising the opportunities presented by cloud services, whilst respecting the constraints of the sector.
- With colleagues, develop relationships with local suppliers to ensure colleagues in the overseas offices receive a high quality and consistent user experience.
- Own the manifest of installed equipment and drive technical refresh to ensure availability, regulatory and compliance.
- Alongside our Security and Compliance team, supervise the swift response to software control directives as required in a defence organisation.
- Undertake other UK- and Group-based projects and non-standard demands when the overseas schedule allows.
What to expect:
- A track record of technical delivery in IT services in a multi-vendor, multi-partner outsourced operations environment, ideally in a defence setting and with international experience.
- A practical and pragmatic person with an eye for detail, able to complete a cabling snag list as well as a project plan and bill of materials.
- Understanding of Agile processes for engineering and IT project delivery.
- The flexibility to undertake international travel where required by the role.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.