Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
Up to £63,000 dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - such as one "team day" on prime site plus other days depending on customer/project needs.The opportunity:
As part of Information Management (IM), the Information Systems (IS) team focusses on delivering IT solutions that are used to support the business in a variety of domains.
MBDA is working on a migration strategy to move from its current SAP ECC6 systems to SAP S/4HANA across the MBDA Group. This strategy will impact a number of domain areas. The implementation of S/4HANA will provide an opportunity for each domain to review its use of existing tools and determine a roadmap for consolidation across the Group and provide the best-in-class tools for our business users.
Working within the IS team, a key part of the role will be to assist in ensuring the successful integration of SAP S4/HANA and other environments.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies including TIBCO BusinessWorks (version 5, version 6 would be ideal).
- Familiarity and understanding with Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in integrating SAP with non-SAP platforms via ETL tools.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and associated tools such as Git.
- Manage the UK TIBCO development and releases carried out by our supplier.
- Be able to identify new opportunities to utilise the TIBCO BusinessWorks ecosystem for new integrations in SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Be the first point of contact for ESB flow issues including between UK TIBCO and our Group services.
- Be the UK contact for changes to TIBCO BusinessWorks infrastructure and security.
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large transformations.
- While not essential, it would be beneficial if you have experience of working in a multinational environment.
What to expect:
- An opportunity to join an inclusive and supportive team.
- Being involved within the MBDA international and national toolset roadmap, identifying opportunities to consolidate UK tools to maximise the utilisation of SAP S/4HANA.
- Become part of a well-respected team of dedicated people that are internally and externally recognised for capability, dedication and flexibility.
- Having the opportunity to work both nationally and internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company: France, Italy, Germany and UK.
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.