Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Part Time Project Planners & Project ControllersSalary:
£40K to £50K (dependent on experience) + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working-
typically 2/3 days per week onsite.
MBDA is a world leading defence organisation, with more than 12,000 people worldwide, of which 4,000 employed across our UK sites. Glassdoor has recently ranked MBDA among the top 10 Best Places to Work in 2022 in the UK for work/life balance. We have also achieved three Gold Investors in People Awards for investing in apprentices, wellbeing and people!The opportunity:
With the recent growth across our Project Control function, we have opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Project Planners and Project Controllers to join our team, where you will have an opportunity to grow your skills and develop your career within a collaborative and encouraging environment.What we are looking for from you:
Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial if you have the following:
- Planning experience - ranging from detailed planning to summary level milestone delivery plans.
- Capability in creating and maintaining project structures (WBS/CBS/OBS)
- Experience in generating and analysing project performance data (schedule, resource, and cost).
- Ability to perform and analyse SRA/Critical Path Analysis/EVM
- Motivation to determine root cause and identify corrective action
- Experience of Project Management Toolsets (SAP/ARM/Primavera/Oracle Unifier)
- Knowledge of Baseline Management and Change Control
- Accountability for project data - owning the quality of the project control reporting suite
- Ability to influence, work independently and be part of an integrated multi-functional team
- Clear communication skills and the ability to foster collaborative working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting demands
What we offer:
- Understanding and involvement in Project Estimate at Completion/Forecast Cost at Completion reviews.
- Risk & Opportunities / What- If analysis
- Understanding of resource loaded schedules
Clear development path within MBDA
Opportunity to pursue leadership and subject matter expert paths
Encouragement to achieve recognised (PMI) qualification
Become a valued member of the growing Project Management and Control function, with opportunities to work across varied domestic and international projects.
Working in an exciting and changing environment, there are opportunities to contribute and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are seeking flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.