Bristol MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defenceSalary:
up to £50K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.Location:
Stevenage or Bristol
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to lead a highly collaborative team on a high-profile air-launched weapon programme, currently in the development and manufacture phase.
The team is responsible for developing and certifying a missile launcher system to challenging timescales using an iterative Model-Based Systems Engineering Approach.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Highly capable Systems Engineering practitioner, with experience across the full the Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience and an aspiration for team leadership
- Able to deliver against challenging timescales
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering / SysML and use of Systems Engineering Tools such as IBM DOORS and Rhapsody is highly desirable
- While not essential, knowledge of MIL-STD-1760 / UAI, air-launched systems and Safety-related systems development would also be beneficial
What to expect:
- Work with a dynamic multi-disciplined team applying Agile principles and a Model-Based approach to Systems Engineering and product development
- Manage product feature development from Requirements Analysis through to implementation and verification
- Develop knowledge of a cutting edge tactical strike weapon system and launch platform
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information!Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!