Job Title: Astrid Framework Project Manager
Location: Guildford with hybrid working with a minimum of one day per week in our Guildford offices - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Circa £50,000 Depending on experience
What you'll be doing:
- Day-to-day management of projects from early identification of a requirement through to team selection, proposal development and then finally handing over to a subcontractor for the delivery
- Monitoring the project delivery by our subcontractors (acting as point of contact for all parties) including the review of subcontractors' progress reports and identifying and resolving potential issues
- The management of a number of projects simultaneously all of which will be at the different stages of the processes within the ASTRID framework
- Engagement with customers and suppliers, including their technical, commercial and project management teams
- Managing the production of regular progress reports summarising the status, risks and issues associated with all the projects and the progress against budgets
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience managing the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously (from initiation to subcontract handover for delivery) in a fast-paced responsive environment
- Proven experience in working directly with customers and subcontractors, whilst managing stakeholders
- In order to meet demanding timescales and manage numerous conflicting priorities you will be able to proactively organise, prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management in a pressured environment
- Prince 2 advantageous
- Experience of managing research and analysis projects
- Knowledge of the delivery of projects into the Ministry of Defence and DSTL
- Working in an environment requiring adherence to UK national security regulations
You'll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You'll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts - you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The CORDA team:
You will be part of a growing consultancy and technical services business that works with clients across UK Government and industry to help them make better informed business decisions. We in CORDA, are the prime contractor for the ASTRID framework contract which provides a mechanism for delivering analysis across UK MOD and other central government departments.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you'll be able to make a real difference. You'll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you'll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.