Bristol MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defenceSalary:
Up to £50,000pa depending on experienceHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
A varied role that consists of a mix of functional testing, equipment qualification and acceptance, plus problem identification and resolution. An opportunity to gets hands on experience of real equipment, and support demonstration of capability across sites in the UK and abroad.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the growing Integration and Systems Validation team supporting the Land Ceptor project with Ground Based Trials activities for a large export programme.
The role will include planning and conduct of full system testing of development and deliverable launchers including supporting offsite trials both in the UK and overseas.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- An enthusiastic engineer with experience of planning and conducting both physical and functional based test activities, ideally on defence related products
- Knowledge of Design Proving, Design Verification, System Integration and System Acceptance would be highly beneficial
- Experience working within, and/or leading small teams conducting test activities with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work for periods at trial sites both in the UK and overseas.
Join a great team!
- This is a great opportunity to become a member of an expanding team delivering key aspects of the latest generation of GBAD system programmes
- Involvement in high profile activities, interfacing with the end Customer and User teams
- The role will provide a good platform to develop solutions to complex technical problems and broaden Systems Design skills
- The role will also enable the successful candidate to take ownership of specific tasks, lead teams and activities, providing a basis for career progression
The Land Ceptor team has successfully delivered a great product to the UK MoD. Now there is an opportunity to join the team as it moves forward to creating a world leading system to other countries, and evolve the product to meet new challenges.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!