Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
Up to £48K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working -
such as a 60/40 split between on site and remote workingThe opportunity:
An exciting new role has just opened up within the New Product Introduction Team to lead the Manufacturing Engineering team.
You would be managing a small team of manufacturing engineers supporting and delivering the Manufacturing System and processes for various new complex products, from concept phase through to pre-qualification, working closely with the Producibility Engineers and various design teams.What we're looking for from you:
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject, OR
- BEng in relevant Engineering Degree,
- A detailed knowledge of current Manufacturing Engineering Tools,
- Good Planning and Organising skills to ensure multiple tasks are prioritised and monitored to deliver set objectives,
- Communication skills: the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing,
- Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation,
- Negotiating and influencing skills,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Attention to detail.
The role will provide many stimulating challenges and personal development opportunities. MBDA values its employee's personal and professional development and therefore provides opportunities for both on the job training, e-learning and classroom learning in a variety of technical and managerial subjects, the opportunity exists to create both movement and development opportunities across theManufacturing Engineering Function as we begin on our journey to embrace Functional excellence.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.