Bolton Location: Stevenage, Bristol or BoltonSalary
: Up to £48,000 depending on experience + Bonus & BenefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
An opportunity has arisen within MBDA's Customer Support & Services (CSS) organisation for a Through Life Engineer to take charge of work packages associated with influencing product design for support and for developing cost-effective support solutions for our global customers. Working in an integrated project team environment during the product's design and development phase, you will be able to exploit your through-life support knowledge and capabilities, as well as interpersonal and communication skills, to satisfy customers' support requirements and MBDA's support-related business objectives.
Working for the Project Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Manager, you will act as a focus within project for progressing design for support objectives and the exploitation of new and existing technologies to facilitate through life support.
You will work alongside other functions such as Reliability, Human Factors, Training and Technical Authors.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- We are looking for a someone who can work in a team, who is motivated and has a willing and helpful attitude, and a calm professional manner when working in a dynamic design environment.
- You must be an experienced engineer with a track record in the application of Supportability Engineering techniques such as Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA and Life Cycle Cost (LCC) anaysis.
- You must have a sound knowledge of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) standards such as Def Stan 00-600 or ASD S3000L, with an understanding of the customer environment, structure and processes.
- We want you to have strong interpersonal and highly developed verbal and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners.
What to expect:
- A chance to influence the design of state of the art technologies to ensure the product is supportable when it is in service.
- An outstanding opportunity to work directly and jointly with the UK MoD and a wide variety of internal and external partners.
- Working for a multinational organisation and potentially with export customers, there may be the opportunity to travel
- An excellent opportunity to develop your Supportability Engineering capabilities within a dynamic and challenging environment, and to develop a support solution in preparation for the delivery of an Asset Availability Service.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.