Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
circa £55k + depending on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.The opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for you to lead development activities on future Seeker products. With the kick-off of a series of RF Seeker programs, we are looking to expand our Seeker leadership team with an individual who can technically lead other specialist Engineers to develop innovative solutions in our Seeker products, own an area of the programme and manage both internal and external stakeholders.What we're looking for:
- Experience in developing complex engineering products
- Leading teams with a breadth of experience and development needs
- Being product focused, able to draw on experiences to make decisions to steer the direction of our RF Seeker Products
- Experience working as part of, or leading, multi-disciplinary teams
- Ambition to continue developing and broadening technical knowledge
Required (at least one of the below)
- Systems Engineering using MBSE methods
- Signal processing developments, ideally related to Radar or Image processing
- Solid understanding of RF electronic design activities
- Has lead the development of a complex product from conception through to production
Desirable but not essential:
What to expect:
- Awareness of Radar systems and how they operate and/or other RF products
- Awareness of Missile systems
- Experiences in creating/working towards product architectures from scratch
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!