We currently have vacancies in our team for enthusiastic and motivated software engineers to help us to continue to deliver innovative solutions to our customers’ most challenging engineering problems. Suitable candidates will be experienced degree-qualified engineers with expertise in some or all of the following areas
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design, including Qt
- A range of programming languages, including C++ and SQL
- A range of operating systems, including Windows and Linux
- Formalised software requirements capture, design, development and testing methods, including the use of UML or SysML.
- Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DSP software design and embedded software
- Device drivers
You will be leading the software development of new communications systems and products and you will participate in all phases of a project. Working within a small/medium enterprise (SME) means that you will have the opportunity to interact with our customers and you will be able to see the impact that your work is having on the continued success of the company.
Our customers include defence organisations and therefore you must be eligible for security check (SC) clearance. For more information and guidance please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels.
The benefits of working at MAC Ltd include
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies to make a real difference in a dynamic and agile environment
- Mentoring from world-leading industry experts
- Opportunities for training and continued professional development (CPD)
- A competitive salary that is linked to your performance
- An employee profit sharing scheme
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working
Multiple Access Communications Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).