MBDA Missile Systems Salary:
£45K to £70K dependent on experience + bonus + benefits
We are recruiting at different levels for this position.Hybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working-
typically 2/3 days per week onsite.The opportunity:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the UK Export Contract Management Team for a motivated, experienced and driven project manager who will lead and deliver a portfolio of UK export contracts.
The role involves:
What we are looking for from you:
- Leading the contract and commercial day to day interactions with international Customers, ensuring good customer relationships and satisfaction for UK export contracts.
- Managing communications with MBDA and externally with industrial partners.
- Anticipate and proactively resolving issues and concerns in order to fulfil the contractual commitments and obtaining customers' acceptance and payment for the deliverables.
- Ensuring MBDA's business interests are safeguarded by on time export contract schedule adherence and robust mitigation of risk.
- Supporting Sales & Business Development in the acquisition of new business.
What's in it for you?
- You are an experienced PM who has led contract delivery in both the bid and execution phases, ideally with an international client base.
- You will need to have a high degree of self-motivation and drive with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will have effective interpersonal and communications skills and an open, confident and clear leadership style.
- Experience of people management in a leadership role as well as experience leading internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Be prepared for international travel with an open mind to embrace different cultures!
- Experience of preparing and authorising Bid submissions, ideally with exposure in the role of Business Bid Authority;
- Proven experience of interfacing with Corporate functions such as finance, customer support, export control, project management, quality, shipping & engineering;
Opportunity for structured career progression within the MBDA Export Contract Management Directorate.
Opportunity to work with a range of international Customers: North and South America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific as well as Europe. Travel will be required!
The team is a truly international and delivers integrated Export Contract Management Directorate (based in the UK, France, Spain and Italy) to a global range of international Customers delivering the full portfolio of MBDA products and services.
You will be a part of and shape the growth of the UK Export Contract Management team.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.