Exciting opportunity for an Engineering Group Lead
, in our Hardware-in-the-Loop TeamSalary
: Up to £65,000 (DOE)Hybrid working pattern
: 80% on site, working with world class team and equipmentThe Opportunity
This role is to lead a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop complex system simulations in world-leading Hardware in the Loop facilities. You will manage a number of engineers to develop a HWIL simulation of a missile system to support missile design development, trials preparation and customer deliveries.
This is a great opportunity to build on your understanding of complex systems and the challenges associated with their integration as well as management of a team in a delivery-focused environment.
Working with experts in Complex functional integration you will have the opportunity to develop products, facilities and capabilities to support current and future MBDA productsWhat can you bring to the role?
What's in it for you?
- Experience of at least one of the following areas
- Complex functional integration,
- Missile functional chain design
- Seeker/sensor design or proving
- Software for real time applications.
- Experience of managing engineering team and/or managing budgets and/or delivery schedules programme plans
Join a great team!
- Be part of the team who 'make missiles work' and bring other teams within a project together.
- HWIL team is a vibrant multi-disciplinary team with an infectious can-do attitude and a supportive atmosphere.
- HWIL facilities are world leading and you will be a key member of the team defining the new HWIL facility currently in plan/design phase.
- The work we do is a technical challenge for anyone. There will be different challenges every day and adapting is a continuous journey.
The HWIL family is one characterised by its supportive attitude, values driven approach and growth mindset. There is no better team in MBDA to take that next step in your career.
There are a large range of opportunities to grow your experiences in HWIL and gain visibility with projects and the wider business.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
e recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearance!