AWE is recruiting for Learning from Experience Specialists at various levels and experience within their careers. You will define and deliver a programme for an enduring business capability across AWE that aligns and delivers to the Businesses goals resulting in improved mission success and workforce engagement.
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £40,950-64,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
Learning From Experience Specialists is responsible for supporting the delivery of a framework for systemic organisational learning and provide assurance that the principles and methodologies are consistently applied across the organisation.
- Define and deliver a programme for an enduring LFE capability across AWE that aligns and delivers to the Businesses goals resulting in improved mission success and workforce engagement.
- Develop and maintain relevant and appropriate measures of business performance in the field of LFE across AWE and its process owners such that, through acting as a second line of defence, it can be demonstrated that the appropriate controls are in place.
- Engage front line staff, supervisors, and business leaders throughout the Business with Learning from Experience, it's application and practices.
- Identify and develop opportunities for Learning from Experience to be incorporated into existing and new company processes.
- Support the organisation in developing mechanisms for effective usage of Learning from Experience with a particular focus on institutionalising learning in processes and standards.
- Support implementation of double loop / closed loop Learning from Experience.
- Undertake Assurance activities relating to LFE.
- Support the development and sustainment of a LFE community of practice and associated best practice guides.
To be considered for this role you will have some of the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject and /or a suitable vocational Qualification and /or extensive practical experience in an LFE role.
- Proven experience of deploying Learning from Experience including the development and introduction of new ways of working, delivering appropriate solutions in a cost effective and cost-efficient way.
- Ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions/ways of working/methodologies. Provide inspirational leadership, facilitate, and coach cross functional teams for performance improvement.
- Ability to forge positive relationships with and influencing stakeholders with an ability to communicate effectively.
- Facilitation, Problem solving, Continuous improvement Gap analysis and Root cause Analysis.