: Up to £38,000 - Depending on experienceHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
This is a unique opportunity to work within a varied and challenging Customer Support environment!
You will be part of a small Supply Team, which manages all the Spares and Repairs requirements of our global Customer base. Supply activities span all of our "in-service" products, which involves the provisioning and supply of simple Spares through to management of complex Repair(s) of major sub-systems.
These activities involve working with Project Teams, Engineering, Manufacturing, External Suppliers, and many other functions which are involved in the process such as Commercial, Finance, Purchasing and Procurement. There will also be opportunities to work with our international colleagues on some of our multinational projects, and also on some of our functional improvement programmes.What are we looking for?
What's in it for you?
- Ideally you will hold a level 3 or above qualification relating to business studies or have relevant experience in either a procurement function or manufacturing environment.
- Experience of using an MRP/ERP system, in particular a working knowledge of SAP would be highly desirable.
- You should be able to analyse problems, consider possible solutions and use your experience and influencing skills to deliver a satisfactory solution.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment, often managing tight deadlines and maintaining deliverables within defined budgets.
What to expect:
- This role will help you understand a dynamic aspect of the business, increase your commercial awareness, giving you an insight into the variety of support activities that MBDA provides to our Customers.
- It will give you the opportunity to work on some of the innovative Support Solutions being developed for the UK Customer, who is always striving for cost effective solutions.
- You will be involved in supporting major projects from a Spares & Repairs perspective, which provides an interesting and challenging environment.
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, primarily through "on the job training", but some basic training courses may be provided, when new tools and techniques are needed.
- This role gives you the chance to develop your current skills which could lead to future career progression both within the directorate and in the wider company functions.
- There may be opportunities to travel to other MBDA sites as well as suppliers both within the UK and our European partner nations at an appropriate time.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!