MBDA Missile Systems Salary:
circa £40K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working-
typically 2/3 days per week onsite.The opportunity:
The UK Export Contract Management Team are looking for an ambitious project officer to provide project and contract administrative support to the delivery of a challenging portfolio of export contracts. This is an ideal opportunity to work across all MBDA directorates and functions as well as international customers.
- Support the MBDA Export Contract Manager with the commercial execution of Export Contracts.
- Organisation and preparation of Customer facing meetings; post contract kick-off, progress and acceptance meetings;
- Engage with Customers for routine administrative aspects, specifically document definition and coordination for delivery and payment as well as letter of credit, bank guarantees and transportation;
- Preparation and coordination with involved functions within MBDA for customer deliveries in close liaison with Shipping, Security and Export Control functions;
- Provide support during Customer facing Factory Acceptance Tests at MBDA sites for a variety of MBDA products as well as assisting loading procedures at departure ports and during Customers' acceptance in the concerned country;
- Support Project Export Control Facilitators in the provision of information pertaining to export licence condition fulfilment, and completion of the export license tools;
- Interface with MBDA national companies to ensure coordination
- What we are looking for from you:
You are motivated by an interesting and diverse work content with an openness to experiencing and embracing different international cultures;
You have proven experience in project management, the defence sector and an exposure to international Customers;
Effective interpersonal and communications skills, including an open, confident and clear communication style;
A high degree of self-motivation with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
Practical relationship management to maintain and grow our relationships with customers and industrial partners as well as with internal teams;
Previous experience of working functions such as finance, customer support, export control, project management, quality, and shipping;What to expect:
- Structured career progression within the Export Contract Management Directorate;
- Opportunities to engage with a wide range of international Customers and their cultures: North and South America, Asia, the Middle and Far East, Asia Pacific as well as Europe!
- You will be able to provide a significant business contribution to the expanding portfolio of export contracts;
- An opportunity to interface and develop connections across all areas of MBDA UK as well as with MBDA France and MBDA Italy;
This is a truly international and integrated Export Contract Management Directorate based in the UK, France and Italy with a global range of international Customers delivering the full portfolio of MBDA products and services;
You will have the opportunity to be part of and shape the growth of the UK Export Contract Management team.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.