MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrowSalary: £36,204 + bonus and benefitsThe Opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Operator to join an improving team within the Calibration & Maintenance Department. This will involve working in an autonomous capacity, maintaining process and plant equipment. The work is extremely varied, challenging and rewarding.What are we looking for from you?
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of plant and process equipment (CCA process equipment experience desirable).
- Proactive attitude to daily tasking.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Innovative, team player who has a passion for calibration and maintenance activities.
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Commitment and integrity.
- Good attitude to quality and safety.
- Desirable: 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations, IET Code of Practice for In-Service inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- Time served apprenticeship required:
Manufacturing Engineering, either:
- Vocational G or H Units with Further Education, or
- Vocational TR23/TR21 Units with Further Education or
- Vocational NVQ3 with Further Education
Minimum further education requirement:
What to expect:
- City & Guilds Parts 1,2 & 3 or
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.