Bristol Salary: Up to £55k dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - such as flexible hours and remote working from home or other UK offices.The Opportunity:
Do you have the drive and ability to deliver your expertise across multiple, technically challenging projects? The creativity and personality to work with others to derive solutions to thermal problems in cutting-edge technology? At MBDA, there is the opportunity for you to work on a variety of projects that will stretch your skills and imagination as an Engineer in our Thermal Analysis Team.
We are a highly motivated team with a strong desire to improve our effectiveness and influence within MBDA. In our Stevenage office, you will work in a supportive environment where people feel valued and are encouraged to achieve their full potential. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects that are pivotal to the future success of MBDA and the security of the UK.
Our Dynamic Working Agreements also allow high levels of flexibility and a balance of office and remote working, both at home and in other MBDA UK offices such as Bristol or Bolton.What we're looking for from you: Essential:
- Degree qualified in a subject relevant to the role or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Good problem solving skills coupled with a sound fundamental knowledge of heat transfer analysis using computational methods and manual calculations.
- Experience applying CAE tools (e.g. ANSYS, MATLAB, Python) to investigate heat transfer problems.
- Motivated individual who is organised and has strong interpersonal skills.
What to expect:
- Post graduate qualification in a subject relevant to the role.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing small teams in the delivery of projects.
- Knowledge and experience of methods for managing the thermal performance and validation of mechanical and electronic systems.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.