Evolito was spun out of YASA Limited to exclusively industrialise the next-generation electric motor technology and IP for the rapidly-growing aerospace market.
By accelerating the adoption of electric propulsion, we will help revolutionise personal mobility and transform our towns and cities with clean, noise-free electric air transportation.
As part of our current high-growth phase, we are looking for Power Electronics Engineers to join the team to design, implement, test and document our controller power hardware.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the inverter and converter power development and contributing to specification and circuit reviews
- Supporting the safety case (ARP4754A/DO254) of the system
- Design and validation of high-power inverters for automotive applications
- Simulation and evaluation of thermal models
- PCB layout design and manufacturing support
- Evaluating component lifetime, limits and derating
- Supporting EMC testing and the development of technical files
Skills and experience required:
- Degree or equivalent in electrical engineering with proven experience in industry
- Knowledge of ECAD tools, EMC testing, and inverter systems
- Confident with customers and suppliers, able to detail requirements and understand issues
- A flexible approach to work with the desire to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), good collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively across teams
- Results-orientated, and able to deliver business value
- Self-motivated with the determination to succeed
- Willingness to travel as required.
Are you Evolito?
Apply now for immediate consideration.