BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
We are recruiting for additional Junior Solution Architects to join a new phase of work for a Government customer.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate experience in most of the following areas:
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Retains overall ownership of solution through delivery and transition into operation and/or subsequent refinement, or modification.
- Responsible for specification, flow-down and acceptance of requirements to 3rd parties.
- Management of the Architect team, design baseline and scope changes.
- Shapes further the solution blueprint and/or design - for example through the tailored application of architecture frameworks (e.g. Zachmann, TOGAF and MODAF) and other design articulations (including the UML).
- Responsible for managing the functional and non-functional requirements set out in the contract.
- Establishes policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Works with client technical authorities or Enterprise architecture functions to ensure that they have a clear understanding of architecture and design proposals at an appropriate level, and that environmental and other standards/constraints within the client domain have been dealt with.
- Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Works with quality and test management functions to ensure that proposed test strategies and approaches are fit-for-purpose.
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Digital Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.