- Tesla Engineering Ltd
- Storrington, Pulborough
- From £40,000.00 per year
- Closing date
- 4 Mar 2023
- Business & Finance, Manufacturing & Production, Scientific, Research and Development
- Manufacturing, Medical, Sciences
- Job Type
- Senior & Chartered Engineer, Engineering Manager
Dedicated to the design and manufacture of resistive and superconducting electromagnets for science, medicine and industry, Tesla Engineering has been designing and building accelerator and other magnetic elements since 1973. Our team includes some of the most experienced magnet designers and builders in the world. We are now looking to recruit a Technical/Business Development Manager to complement our team in Storrington, West Sussex.
With a relevant background in Physics or Engineering, preferably but not necessarily to PhD level and possibly an MBA, you will be responsible for:
- Spearheading our market development of superconducting magnets for science, medicine and industry
- Travelling worldwide to meet and develop customers
- Managing and developing proposals and quotations for those customers
- Working with others to ensure that customer expectations are met.
With the ability to communicate fluently in written reports and spoken presentations on both a technical and business level, you should be a determined individual with the desire to achieve success through managing others and continuously communicating with customers.
This is an important position and requires a person who can be innovative in finding solutions to customer requirements and eternally on the lookout for opportunities.
Are you the right person for this extraordinary role? If you have the skills and abilities required, please apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pulborough, RH20 3EA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (required)
We are a forward-thinking, dynamic company with our eyes fixed firmly on future developments in the worlds of Engineering and Science.
We are a long established (over 40 years) company with a proven track record of designing, developing and building cutting edge technology for medical imaging, cancer therapy, atomic particle research and clean energy. Our employees are highly skilled, committed and motivated. Our staff are our most valuable resources and key to the success of Tesla.
If you are excited about engineering, understanding how and why things work and want to be part of the solution to many of the World's ills; through your involvement, in whatever form, in the design and build of MRI scanners, Proton Therapy machines; participating in frontier-crushing research through our provision of electromagnets for particle accelerators as well as many more exciting things in the pipeline - you could help us make a difference.
In return we will offer you:
- Interesting a varied work
- 25 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays (that's more than many)
- Group Pension Plan and Life Insurance (Company Contribution after 12 months' service)
- Employee Perks Scheme (giving you money off many things that help to make your life easier)
- A passionate bunch of people who believe in what they do
- A great place to work.
Tesla Engineering Ltd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert