- Scotland, Highlands, Inverness / Scotland, Perth, Perth & Kinross / Glasgow, Scotland
- £30273 - £35194 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Project Engineering
- Job Type
- Business & Non-Engineering
About the Role
Base Location: Perth, Glasgow, Dundee, Inverness, Aberdeen
Salary: £30,273 - £35,194 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
The duties and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator are:
- Support the Operations Development & Delivery team with all projects and the coordination and successful delivery of project related activities.
- Assist with the management of a complex and varied project portfolio and will oversee the preparation and compilation of key project documents.
- Responsible for the production of monthly reporting and will arrange the monthly meetings for our Leadership team and ensure prompt submission of documents.
- Coordinate and ensure the efficient and timely administration of project business and transactional documentation.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Solid experience in a similar business support or administrative role and be competent liaising with and coordinating various Stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of O365 applications, including SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint with willingness and appetite to develop competency in new additional software and systems.
- High level organisational aid skills with the capability to manage and prioritise your workload efficiently.
- Ability and comfortable in challenging existing company policies, procedures and standards where appropriate and be willing to provide suggestions for improvements.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK's greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact / 01738 344049.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
We are driven by our purpose: to provide energy needed today while building a better world of energy for tomorrow.
We are a leading generator of renewable electricity and one of the largest electricity network companies in the UK.
We develop, own and operate low carbon infrastructure to support the zero-carbon transition. This includes onshore and offshore wind, hydro power, electricity transmission and distribution grids, and efficient gas-fired generation, alongside providing energy products and services for businesses, and we have interests across Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Japan, Spain, Portugal, Denmark and Poland.
Our twin focus of practicality and inspiration is a strategy that has seen us through more than 70 years.
We are UK listed, employing 10,000 talented and skilled people and are real Living Wage and Fair Tax Mark accredited.
Because we’re SSE, and we’re for a better world of energy – for everyone.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert