Infrastructure Project and Solutions Manager
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Design, Electrical, Electronics, Systems
- Job Type
- Early Career, Engineer, Senior & Chartered Engineer, Engineering Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast moving, unique, multi-national function developing and leading complex I.T. projects and solutions. You will be driving forward the definition & delivery of national & multi-national activities, collaborating with our Customers and Suppliers to the mutual benefit of all.
What we're looking for
- Educated and qualified in Project management methodologies such as Prince 2, working knowledge of ITIL would be an advantage and ideally able to demonstrate the ability to run multiple projects
- Successfully lead a project team, from inception (Business Requirements) to completion (Hand Over To Support / Lessons learnt) and at all times keeping to schedule, quality and cost
- Identify the management of risks, issues, problems and their mitigations & remediation throughout the life cycle of the project
- Have solid knowledge of current & emerging technologies and how they can be harnessed to the benefit of our business. Ideally in Microsoft technologies, High Performance Computing (HPC), Data Centres & storage solutions such as Netapp & EMC
- Be able to work in National and International teams, have understanding of cultural difference and their impact on Business, solutions and projects.
You can become part of a unique, well respected team of dedicated people that have been recognised within our company for its professionalism, dedication and flexibility. This role will build on your past experiences & learning and help MBDA develop & deliver quality solutions on schedule and on cost.
This is a fantastic chance to help shape the future of the team, bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working
Join a great team!
This role offers the opportunity to work both nationally & internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company
What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.
Together. For the future of defence.
We work with purpose, knowing that every advancement provides better, smarter and more effective defence capabilities to the UK and their allies. Regarded as one of the most trusted suppliers of defence solutions in Europe, we have a relationship with the UK military spanning back over 70 years.
Whether it’s designing a future concept for the British Army, managing the procurement of a missile component or harnessing their expertise in software in order to integrate one of our products on to the newest fighter jet, all of our employees are a part of delivering a more secure tomorrow.
In addition to being the only defence company on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2022 list, MBDA are also recognised nationally with three Investors in People Gold Awards (People, Apprenticeships, and Wellbeing), a top 10 finisher on the Best Big Companies to Work For 2022 league tables.
For the latest vacancies, employer updates and stories from our people, make sure to visit and bookmark our MBDA UK Careers site.
Our values are at the core of everything we do and shape the culture of our organisation. No matter what role, our people from leadership to entry-level encompass these values knowing that they are working towards the same common goal, sharing a bigger purpose in order to protect national security and enable strategic independence.
Through promoting change with Innovation, taking ownership through Commitment, building trust through Integrity, inspiring others through Passion and encouraging collaboration through Team Spirit, we have created a place where people feel connected with each other and valued in our community.
6 Hills way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert