Up to £60,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast moving, unique, multi-national function developing and leading complex I.T. projects and solutions. You will be driving forward the definition & delivery of national & multi-national activities, collaborating with our Customers and Suppliers to the mutual benefit of all.What we're looking for
Here's what's in it for you
- Educated and qualified in Project management methodologies such as Prince 2, working knowledge of ITIL would be an advantage and ideally able to demonstrate the ability to run multiple projects
- Successfully lead a project team, from inception (Business Requirements) to completion (Hand Over To Support / Lessons learnt) and at all times keeping to schedule, quality and cost
- Identify the management of risks, issues, problems and their mitigations & remediation throughout the life cycle of the project
- Have solid knowledge of current & emerging technologies and how they can be harnessed to the benefit of our business. Ideally in Microsoft technologies, High Performance Computing (HPC), Data Centres & storage solutions such as Netapp & EMC
- Be able to work in National and International teams, have understanding of cultural difference and their impact on Business, solutions and projects.
You can become part of a unique, well respected team of dedicated people that have been recognised within our company for its professionalism, dedication and flexibility. This role will build on your past experiences & learning and help MBDA develop & deliver quality solutions on schedule and on cost.
This is a fantastic chance to help shape the future of the team, bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of workingJoin a great team!
This role offers the opportunity to work both nationally & internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our companyWhat to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.