Senior Change Manager - Quality
AWE is recruiting for a Senior Change Manager to lead the strategic development and tactical deployment of an overarching change process for the organisation, which includes setting the policy, direction, and appropriate standards.
Location - Reading/Basingstoke area
Package - £54,250 to £70,000 (depending on suitability and level of experience)
As part of our People Promise, AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) has a range of benefits to suit you. These include:
- Time to recharge your batteries with 270 hours of annual leave (plus every other Friday off work)
- Consideration for flexible working arrangements so that your work may fit in with your lifestyle. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Opportunities for Professional Career Development that include funding for the annual membership of a relevant professional body, access to mentors and training
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health Services
- A generous defined contribution Group Personal Pension (we will pay between 9% and 13% of your pensionable pay depending on your own contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Discounts - access to savings on a wide range of everyday spending
- Special Leave Policy including paid time off for volunteering, public service (including reserve forces) and caring for your family
- A host of voluntary & core benefits to suit your health and wellbeing - more information available on our careers site.
- Leading the effective and efficient deployment of the overarching change process, to ensure all current change processes demonstrate compliance with requirements.
- Creating and deploying the policy and standards for the overarching change process, demonstrating how end users comply with these requirements.
- Ensuring a continuous improvement methodology is in place and complete effective stakeholder engagement to enact changes, so that the process continues to be fit for purpose.
- Establishing suitable performance targets and reporting to enable remedial action to be determined and actioned, showing the overarching change process is in control and meeting its desired intent.
- Maintaining data integrity through management of the overarching change process database and task management of 1 x OCP Administration Support
- Establishing and deploying appropriate communication, stakeholder management and engagement approaches to support End Users and Process Owners, across the business.
To be successful within this role you will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification and/or experience.
- Configuration Management qualification or be willing to work towards CMII or equivalent is desirable.
- Training in the use of lean and six sigma techniques and/or other related problem solving, and improvement tools would be an advantage.
- Ability to provide strategic and tactical insight depending on the needs of the business.
- Tools to deliver superior performance in a manner that achieves commitment and buy-in.
- Well-developed influencing and stakeholder and relationship management skills, and collaborative working with a broad cross section of customers, suppliers, leaders and managers.
- Designing and delivering appropriate and tailored solutions in a cost effective and cost-efficient way. Creative and innovative, helping others to stretch, 'vision' and simplify the way the business is conducted.