up to £53K dependent on experience + bonus + overtimeHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a highly collaborative team working in the Actuation Systems Centre of Excellence.
The Centre of Excellence is responsible for developing and certifying Actuation Systems for multiple international safety-critical projects across all phases of the development lifecycle.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Highly capable Systems Engineering practitioner, ideally with experience across the full the Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience of Use Case analysis and Requirements specification
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering / SysML and use of Systems Engineering Tools such as IBM DOORS and Rhapsody is highly desirable
- While not essential, knowledge of Safety-Critical Systems Development and DO-178C would also be beneficial
What to expect:
- Work with a dynamic multi-disciplined team applying Agile principles to Systems Engineering and product development
- Manage product feature development from requirements analysis through to implementation and verification
- Develop knowledge of a cutting edge technologies and development techniques
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and take on lead roles
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.