Radio Spectrum Consultant
- LS telcom UK
- London Central/Hybrid/Remote
- £55-65k, negotiable for the right candidate
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- LSUK 23/1
- Communications, Consultancy
- Job Type
- Early Career, Engineer, Senior & Chartered Engineer
LS telcom is a leading provider of consulting services and system solutions supporting clients worldwide to support the efficient use, regulation and management of the radio frequency spectrum. We focus on addressing challenging issues, and providing professional, practical, and pragmatic solutions to our clients. LS telcom UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of LS telcom AG - an international company with more than 250 employees worldwide and a head office located in Germany.
We are seeking a consultant to work with and support our existing London-based expert team. Ideally you would have more than one of the following: a detailed understanding of radio communications technologies; experience of managing radio frequency usage; a good understanding of the implications and implementation of regulatory policy and strategy; or pricing and international benchmarking skills to inform regulatory decision making.
In addition to delivering services and advice to our public and private sector clients, you will contribute to the growth of LS telcom’s radio spectrum consulting practice through the identification of opportunities and the preparation of proposals. LS telcom UK has a flexible working approach with a London office and home working. There will be opportunities to travel internationally both to our company’s group headquarters in Germany and to our customer locations globally.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge – Essential
- Experience with one or more wireless technologies and the ability to explain these to a non-technical audience
- Ability to apply research and analysis to complex, multi-disciplinary (i.e. technical, commercial, regulatory) problems
- Eye for detail with analytical skills – enabling analysis of complex requirements leading through the project cycle to the development and implementation of client focussed solutions.
- Ability to identify and convert consulting opportunities in radio spectrum related fields
- Ability to prepare deliverables to the satisfaction of clients within agreed budget and time constraints
- Ability to manage own work and, potentially, that of associated project teams, willing to become a subject matter expert both personally contributing to projects and supporting the inputs of others.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills
- At least 3 years experience associated with radio communications or wireless telecommunications technologies, frequency management, spectrum regulation or policy making
- A Degree in a relevant subject
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Right to live and work in the UK with employer sponsorship
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your completed application documents (curriculum vitae and cover letter), including your possible entry date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to Career@LStelcom.com quoting reference ‘LS-UK’ in the subject. If possible, please send us only one file with all application attachments as PDF.
In an increasingly digitally networked world, our Smart Spectrum Solutions ensure that people, businesses and society receive the maximum benefit of new communication developments. We optimize regulatory management and ensure seamless connectivity. In short LS telcom is a key enabler in global communications.
For more than 30 years and with customers in more than 100 countries, LS telcom has been a leader in radio communications, spectrum management and radio monitoring – which makes us a truly one-stop-shop for telecommunications regulators as well as public and private network operators.
Dowgate Hill House
14-16 Dowgate Hill
Apply for Radio Spectrum Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert