About the Role
Base Location: Southwest / West Republic of Ireland
Salary: €47,000 - €70,600 + car / allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
SSE Airtricity is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work within the National Projects team. Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the on time, within scope and within budget, delivery of SEAI grant funded projects to our customers.
- Management of contractors who will be installing various home upgrade measures. You will manage projects primarily in the field and report directly to senior management.
- Developing the project following the sales hand over, through to final delivery. This will include overseeing the design, implementation, sign off and close out.
- Liaise with Engineers, Managers and clients, ensure the project is carried to their requirements.
- Throughout the project you will review and improve operating processes to ensure efficiencies are identified and maximised.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Proven experience operating as either a Project Manager or Project Coordinator.
- Demonstrable SEAI BEC / BEH / Deep retrofit product knowledge
- Experience of contract commercial management and the ability to work alongside a Commercial Manager / QS to successfully manage commercial disputes to resolution.
- Experience of managing or supervising people, setting objectives and coaching.
- The ability to multitask, think laterally and creatively to develop innovative solutions to challenges and identify opportunities for improvement and advantage.
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision "to be a leading energy company in a net zero world". Were investing in £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division - providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.