Up to £53K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working -
such as 2 days in the office and 3 days at home
Within the Information Management (IM) function, the Information Systems (IS) Industrial domain is responsible for managing the Company's Industrial services within (but not limited to) SAP, MES, BI at group level and at local level for UK.
The demand for technology and services to support and deliver MBDA's growing Manufacturing business is increasing rapidly. IS Industrial UK is an identified growth area and a new UK resource is required to deliver the demand coming from our Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 initiatives. One such task is the upgrade of our ERP system, and the support to this will form a large part of the role for the next 2-3 years.
Working within the Group Industrial department and reporting to the Head of UK Industrial, you will:
- Be a key IS Liaison between both the Business and the Programme teams, especially for our ERP upgrade program.
- Lead IS Industrial projects & support activities at local level and take part in Group level projects.
- Strengthen the presence of the Industrial team in UK with our internal customers and digital transformation initiatives.
- Contribute on innovation activities at group and local level e.g. digital enabled manufacturing improvement projects and re-use of existing solutions (SAP & MES) etc.
- Contribute to growing business added value through management of a catalogue service to end users and continuous service improvement.
- Enable the operational delivery of industrial services to MBDA UK users.
As part of your activities, you will:
What we're looking for
- Work with senior customers and end-users to analyse the needs of all MBDA business units (Technical, Production and Support).
- Manage UK and International industrial IS projects with respect to cost, schedule and quality.
- Provide timely reports to project steering committees and control boards.
- Manage and coordinate the internal and external customers, suppliers and vendors involved in the project.
- Be a driving force to propose innovative, new, effective and value for money Industrial solutions.
- Work at both UK and International level with France, Italy and Germany
Join a great team!
- SAP or other ERP experience would be beneficial
- Experience within an engineering / manufacturing environment would be valued but not crucial
- Project management experience within a medium to large company (whilst not, essential knowledge and / or qualifications in a recognised project management framework would be beneficial)
- An awareness of IT technologies & methodologies would also be beneficial
- Technical skills / experience of MRP, MES, IOT, Data management & Digital Factories would be advantageous.
The Information Management team has grown significantly in the past 3 years and with it has brought together a group of individuals with a wide range of skills. During this time the team has built a positive reputation for delivery and is held in high regard amongst our colleagues.
We are a team that truly believes in a sense of team, and we try to reinforce this with informal events / gatherings as well as off site events. The team are strong advocates of training & development being available to all. We aim to provide a supportive & inclusive environment for all and where possible opportunities to further your career.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.