Modern Apprenticeship - Engineering Electrical & Mechanical
Why an Apprenticeship?
With an engineering apprenticeship you can become a fully qualified Electrical or Mechanical Craftsperson - a qualification for life!
- National 5 in Maths & English plus 1 related subject.
What will I get?
- Earn an enhanced salary while gaining a industry recognised qualification.
- Support from Industry Professionals - most who started out as as apprentices.
- We aim to retain Apprentices once qualified.
- Potential to progress within the company and gain additional qualifications.
Relocation Package Terms
You will have entitlement to a relocation package which will include Solicitors fees, Estate Agents fees, and removal costs up to a maximum of £8,000. Subject to 3 quotes, reimbursement will be paid on receipt of satisfactory invoices. We also agree to pay the cost of temporary accommodation for your first three months in Fort William plus a settling in allowance of one months’ salary less tax and insurance.
If the employment is terminated within 24 months, by either party, the Company will require the reimbursement for the entire amount of your relocation costs.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- 8 public holidays (4 static, 4 floating)
- Option of 4.5 day working week (Mon-Fri)
- Company pension contribution from 4% up to 9%
- AVIVA Life Assurance (6 times the salary)
- BHSF Cash Health Care Plan
- Onsite Gym and access to a variety of Employee wellness initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Support Grant, £1000 for each child in university paid annually
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Reward and recognition programme
- Employee Discounts – Inclusive Rewards (Discounts, Cashback, Salary Sacrifice schemes), Local Discounts (Shops, Home Heating Oil etc)
Interested? Please send your CV below.