At Quest Global, we have a fantastic new opportunity within the NATO JEWCS (Joint Electronic Warfare Core Staff) Programme for a Lead Systems Integration Engineer to join a growing engineering team.
The successful candidate will join the prime project team and use their system integration skills and experience to help deliver this new and complex capability to NATO by ensuring that the systems, which are delivered by different organisations, are successfully integrated together.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their experience by; leading a complex system of systems integration programme form planning to execution, gaining knowledge of the Electronic Warfare and training equipment domain and working closely with teams from multiple organisations delivering air, land and sea Electronic Warfare equipment.
Quest Global is a pure play engineering solutions company with a proven track record that serves the product lifecycle needs of high technology companies. A pioneer in offshore product development engineering, Quest Global is one of the largest engineering service providers that cater to diversified verticals. With its local-global model, Quest Global combines physical proximity to the customer providing domain knowledge and ease of interaction; along with delivery from low cost locations that also provides easy resource ramp-up.
Reporting to the Project Chief Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Defining the strategy to integrate successfully, the systems that comprise the NATO JEWCS capability to ensure a successful entry into formal verification testing.
• Defining and authoring the integration plans and associated artefacts to ensure the strategy is successfully delivered.
• Reporting to the project on the status of the integration planning and activities.
• Identifying the resources (people, equipment, facilities and data) needed for the various integration activities.
• Working with the various organisations and stakeholders to ensure alignment and understanding of the integration strategy and plans.
• Defining the processes for the management of the integration, including defect management, reporting and risk & opportunity identification.
Experience & Skills:
• Experience of planning, conducting and managing the integration of complex systems comprising military (or equivalent) equipment with significant software content.
• Experience of authoring integration plans, procedures and reports.
• Experience of leading and managing integration activities with equipment provided by different organisations.
• Demonstrable experience in writing and reviewing high-quality technical documentation.
• Experience of engineering gate reviews and the associated assessment of design compliance.
• Ability to cope with a high degree of design complexity and significant levels of uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Self-motivated with an aptitude for problem solving and driving difficult issues to conclusion.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrable ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex issues.
Advantageous in this role are
• Experience of wider systems engineering skills including requirements management, interface management, verification and acceptance.
• Experience of successfully integrating IT systems with military (or equivalent) equipment.
• Knowledge of the Electronic Warfare domain, including radar systems, radio communications systems and associated countermeasures.
• Knowledge of Military exercises and training environment.
• Experience of working in the defence electronics sector.
Due to security requirements this post are open to SOLE UK NATIONALS ONLY
You must be eligible for full security clearance.
Please forward your CV, salary expectations and notice period to Sajana Zalte below for further consideration.