Quest Global is a pure play engineering solutions company with a proven track record that serves the product lifecycle needs of high technology companies. A pioneer in offshore product development engineering, Quest Global is one of the largest engineering service providers that cater to diversified verticals. With its local-global model, Quest Global combines physical proximity to the customer providing domain knowledge and ease of interaction; along with delivery from low cost locations that also provides easy resource ramp-up.
Due to expansion within our growing Defence capability, Quest Global is looking for a Contract ADA Software Engineer to join our team in Luton. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in Engineering Services where we offer the chance to work with talented people and deliver cutting edge projects.
As an ADA Software engineer, you will join our technical team and work on one of our major Defence projects in the UK.
As a Software engineer your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding system requirements and decompose into software requirements
- User requirement review
- Implementing low level software design
- Developing algorithms for signal processing, data analysis and visualisation
- Completing software development activity to create a vital tool used in the detailed analysis of safety critical systems
- Software verification and validation
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for Software Engineering, with proven experience across the lifecycle. You will have the chance to work on exciting projects during your career with QuEST with real scope for career development.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience developing software in industry, or experience of a research and development organisation
- Proficiency with ADA is essential
- Relevant experience in software design and development
- Extensive experience modifying and reviewing source code
- Review and enhance requirements where there are gaps
- Document and test the design
- Formalise test and traceability evidence
- Where necessary provide bug fixes and changes
- Preferred background in Electronic Warfare, Automotive, Rail, Transportation, Aerospace or other domains that are tightly regulated and safety critical
- Knowledge of architecture and agile project methodologies would be highly beneficial
- A science-based Honours degree (e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Electronic Engineering)
- The ability to hold a valid UK security clearance (SC)
Please forward your CV, salary expectations and notice period to Anudeep Velagala below for further consideration.