Concept Engineer (Component Design Engineer for Future Programs) - Preston
At Quest Global, we have a fantastic new opportunity within for an experienced Fluid Systems Engineer to join a growing engineering team. Joining our team means becoming part of a supportive and innovative workplace. Employees enjoy a collaborative environment, with opportunities to develop professionally and contribute to diverse projects. The company is dedicated to fostering a thriving culture that embraces diversity and inclusion, creating a dynamic atmosphere for personal and professional growth.
- Engineering experience of the concept and configuration phases of the lifecycle (Pre-ASR through to SFR) for Air Vehicles
- Experience of the multi-disciplinary environment (e.g. Design, Aerodynamics, structures, signature management, sensors etc.) to drive iterations of solutions against high level vehicle requirements.
- Experience of iterating design solutions in tandem with product requirements and integrating the design layouts with other derived requirements
- Capability and experience to define processes and methodologies to be used to enable the generation of fluid systems solution by the engineering teams.
- Experience of Teamcenter and NX.
You will display:
• A proactive attitude and commitment to personal growth
• Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability
• Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
• A keen interest in low-carbon energy projects and technologies
• Demonstrable experience in fluid and/or ventilation system engineering
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexibility to work across industries, with experience in high-assurance sectors
Please forward your CV, salary expectations and notice period to Anudeep Velagala below for further consideration.