Cyber Security Opportunities
- BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Bristol, England / Surrey, England, Frimley / Weymouth, England, Dorset
- Closing date
- 29 May 2023
- Computing & IT
- Job Type
- Gain sufficient understanding of the programme and the systems, including their concept of use in order to lead on security architecture and requirement derivation and definitionLeading on the development and maintenance of the security strategies and policies to ensure that security is built into the programme from the outsetIdentifying and selecting the most appropriate security techniques which are consistent and repeatable for use across the programmeDirecting, developing and maintaining security documentation and engineering artefacts in support of evidence for assurance and certificates of design and conformityLeading the through life security risk management, presenting risks and proposed controls to internal and external stakeholders, to achieve agreement and buy-inActing as the focal point for security matters within the programme and providing advice and guidance to a wide range of stakeholders
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant STEM subject or Information Security related subjectRecognised Industry Security Qualifications eg CCP, CISSP, CISM or similarProven experience of assessing and managing security information risk in line with industry good practice (NIST, ISO 27001) at board level
- Experience of MOD Policies and regulations such as SPF, JSP 440 and JSP604 and production of Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS)Experience of Engineering lifecycle management (preferably within the defence, maritime or closely linked domain)
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we believe that digital technology is the key to unlocking our customers’ advantage. By advancing digital technologies, we open doors to worlds of opportunities, together. We work across 6 main areas, Cyber, Defence, Delivery & Advisory, FinCrime, Intelligence and Space. Come visit us at the expo, or our website, to learn more about our opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert