About the Role
Base Location: Dublin or Belfast
Salary: Competitive + car / allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 18-month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
At SSE Airtricity, were on a journey of transformation and are undertaking a replacement programme across our Billing and CRM systems. As our Business Programme Manager, you will:
- promote, design, develop, steer and adapt change, creating a culture and climate that nurtures and defines the rollout of the replacement programme for Gas & Electricity in ROI and Gas in NI
- define, design and deliver appropriate business project performance indicators on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, focusing on outcomes and objectives
- lead an integrated and competent business implementation team across both projects, ensuring we achieve all milestones and functions to enable project delivery, on time and on budget.
- identify and mitigate risk associated with the development and deployment of Billing and CS replacement technologies
- lead the design and development of business cases to assess new opportunities and new customer offerings in line with emerging technologies and market trends
- flex programme direction to allow for internal changes and external commercial and regulatory trends, in a multi-year programme of delivery
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we are looking for you to have:
- proven experience in project management, with an in-depth knowledge of internal and external business and market driven processes, functions and systems
- the ability to manage change across an organisation, on large and medium size complex projects and be recognised as a leading practitioner in this
- demonstrable expertise in the delivery of large transformational projects with experience in the analysis, identification, solution design, test and delivery of business efficiencies (certified green belt in Lean Six Sigma)
- a customer focused, self-motivated and flexible attitude, with positive influencing skills and the ability to find answers within a diverse retail organisation
- the aptitude to translate technical, market and regulatory content into easily understood and presentable material
- experience delivering multi-phased programme change within an agile delivery environment
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision "to be a leading energy company in a net zero world". Were investing in £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division - providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process.