MBDA is a leading defence organisation.We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary
: Up to£35,000
depending on experienceWhat we can offer you:
Hybrid working pattern:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and lots more!
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working such as 3 - 4 days per week on site and 1-2 days remote working.The opportunity:
Are you an ambitious engineer who is looking to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging industry? We are looking for ambitious engineers to join our team and develop their career in Missile Architecture.
You'll be part an encouraging environment within a collaborative and driven team of passionate engineers. You will focus on the customer, manage stakeholders, and assist with delivering security for the UK and its partner nations.
As a Missile Architecting Engineer you will be involved in providing mechanical / electrical / test engineering solutions to major programmes developing the latest Missile capabilities for the UK Armed Forces in all domains (Air, Land, and Sea).
You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to developing requirements and physical architectures, supporting trade-off studies, planning and managing missile development activities, all whilst playing your part in a successful missile design team.What we're looking for from you:
- Degree qualified in an appropriate STEM subject (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Aerospace engineering)
- Passionate and dedicated individual with the potential to become an integral part of delivering MBDA's high-end capabilities into the armed forces
- The creativity and practicality to work with complex problems and derive logical solutions
- Adaptability and innovation in a varied and often fast-paced role
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply.
As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.