Stevenage MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary: Circa £51,000 depending on experienceWhat we can offer you:
Hybrid working pattern:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- MBDA may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote workingThe Opportunity
MBDA is looking for Equipment Development Testability Architects who want to use their knowledge in a Test and Testability role. You will support the project Verification lead in the deployment of the Test and Testability Policy for the product. Part of the role also includes supporting other areas of the business in the deployment and through life management of Test Equipment.What you will be doing
What we're looking for
- Lead the development of the Test Equipment TRS for the product.
- Responsible for working with the Delivery lead and Design lead for the definition and implementation of the Test and Testability Policy within a Programme.
- Support the overall Test Equipment Development activity to ensure delivery of required Test Equipment.
- Liaise with Manufacturing and PDS teams for Test Equipment related activities
- Support the definition of an optimal BIT coverage at sub-system level.
- Lead the development of diagnostic strategies for production.
What's in it for you?
- Experience of Development and Production Test Techniques and implementation.
- Knowledge of structured hardware Modelling techniques (preferably eXpress).
- Experience in the development and implementation of test strategies and Automated Test Equipment for new products.
- Some experience of supporting Manufacturing Teams and Design teams.
This is a phenomenal and unique opportunity to experience a broader view of the development and manufacturing processes through interaction with multiple skills within MBDA for a given project and programme.
There are opportunities progression to become a Team Leader within the department and great development opportunities in other departments and functions within MBDA.
You will join a growing motivated, focussed and multi-disciplined team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key.
You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.Join a great team!
You will join a motivated, focused and multi-disciplined team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key; a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.Our Business:
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information. Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.