MBDA is a leading defence organisation.We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary £50,000 to £65,000 depending on experienceWhat we can offer you:
Hybrid working pattern
- Bonus of between £2,000 (PM level) and up to 21% of salary (Senior PM level) (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working-
typically 2-3 days in the office per week
Various opportunities have arisen for Project Managers and Senior Project Manager across a number of our programmes at different levels, to define, plan and deliver medium to large size contracts/programmes. This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of our new dynamic vision for Europe.What we're looking for from you:
- Project /Programme Management experience - ideally gained in a matrix organisation
- Strong risk management skills and experience
- Sound business judgement including an appreciation of complex problems and how to solve them
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- Experience of leading projects from a business perspective, including EVM, schedule adherence and schedule risk assessments.
- Bidding & estimating experience
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels and with internal and external collaborators
- Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
- Engage, share standard methodology and find opportunities for innovation
Working in an exciting, complex and changing environment, where there are opportunities to contribute and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.
A great platform to embed your partner/stakeholder management skills, across a diverse multi-functional, international, organisation.
Exposure to working within a vibrant Project Management community
Opportunity to gain professional/accredited project management qualification
High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and our European counterparts.
There are opportunities for progression across MBDA!Our Business:
- We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
- We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
- Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply.
As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.