MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary
: Up to £42,000 Depending on experienceWhat we can offer you:
Hybrid working pattern:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Possible relocation available
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working; typically 3 to 4 days per week on site.
The FASGW Integration Trials engineer will be part of the team small team delivering the key Wildcat flight trials activities being conducted as part of the projects integration programme, primarily supporting platform EMC / InterOp trials and the running of the Wildcat Integration Facility in support of project investigation and trials delivery activities.
- Supporting the delivery of the platform EMC programme and the operation of the WIF in support of the integration programme
- Developing the trials documentation to support the delivery of the platform EMC / InterOp trials programme
- Supporting the conduct of the EMC programme - Opsense operation
- Operating the Filton WIF (weapon integration facility) in support of trials preparation, analysis prep, investigation, etc
- Providing support into the conduct of the flight trials programme where required (trials support, data analysis, incident investigation etc)
- Potential to provide support into project IRAD programme activities
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information. Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above!