Are you a seasoned Cyber Researcher with a knack for uncovering flaws, pushing the boundaries of technology? Raytheon's Cyber Research Group is seeking a highly skilled Senior Vulnerability Researcher to join our expanding team of experts.
Senior Vulnerability Researcher
As a Senior Vulnerability Researcher at Raytheon, you will be at the forefront of cybersecurity, specializing in vulnerability research, reverse engineering, and ethical hacking across a spectrum of technologies. This pivotal role is part of our rapidly growing Cyber Research Group, where you will play a key role in shaping the strategic direction of UK national cyber defence.
Who are you?
- Proven Expertise: Technical experience in vulnerability research
- Curiosity: Enjoyment of problem solving and have a history of taking things apart to understand how they work.
- Leadership Excellence: Demonstrable project leadership experience, showcasing your ability to guide and inspire small teams of experts.
- Adaptability Mastery: A proven track record of adaptability across multiple technical disciplines, coupled with the ability to swiftly comprehend new technologies and domains.
You might have experience or knowledge in some of the following:
- Computer architectures such as x86, x64, ARM, and MIPS.
- Languages, such as C, C++ and/or assembly
- Developing or breaking embedded systems.
- Network Protocols
- Reverse Engineering, such as with IDA Pro, Ghidra
- Debuggers such as GDB, WinDbg, or OllyDbg.
- Exploiting mitigations, such as DEP and ASLR
- OS internals for any major operating system.
- Conveying complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
What's in it for you?
You can be part of one of the leading providers of defence & aerospace solutions for organisations across the country. Being a major supplier to the Ministry of Defence, and other national security organisations, the work that you do will be imperative to making the United Kingdom a safer place to be.
At Raytheon UK, we are committed to investing in people. Due to our rapidly growing cyber team, there are always new opportunities to learn new things and broaden your horizons. Whether this is working with new technologies, getting specific project experience, or getting your next certification: we want to help you, to help us!
If you are a self-starter, with a wealth of knowledge, a curious mindset, and a history of solving complex cyber challenges, we want to hear from you.