Do you live with a passion for solving intricate problems in the world of cybersecurity? The Raytheon UK Cyber Research Group (CRG) is expanding its team and seeking skilled Cyber Researchers to join us in discovering new ways to protect the UK's cyber front line.
Senior Cyber Researcher
As a Cyber Researcher at Raytheon, you'll be a vital part of our fast-growing Cyber Research Group, focusing on cutting-edge research in information and operational technology. This role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to innovative projects that define the future of cyber defence.
Who are you?
- Leadership: Demonstrable project leadership experience.
- Adaptability: Demonstrate expertise across various technical disciplines.
- Expertise: Technical experience in a similar role.
- Operating Systems: Familiarity with Linux and/or Windows OS.
- Scripting Languages: Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash).
You might have experience with some of the following:
- Software prototyping
- Digital forensics
- Penetration testing
- Malware analysis
- Intrusion analysis
- Operational cyber
- Network protocol analysis
- Software & hardware teardowns
- Operating system internals
- Building representative networks and environments
What's in it for You?
Join one of the leading providers of defence & aerospace solutions in the UK. As a major contributor to the Ministry of Defence and national security organizations, your work will be crucial in making the United Kingdom a safer place to be.
At Raytheon, we invest in our people. With our National Security Cyber mission area expanding rapidly, you'll have continuous opportunities to learn, work with new technologies, gain project experience, and earn certifications.
Join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity at Raytheon UK!