Bristol MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom. Salary:
Up to £44,000 Depending on ExperienceWhat we can offer you:
Hybrid working pattern
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Parental benefits including up to 26 weeks full pay for maternity, paternity, adoption, neonatal and shared parental leave
- Possible relocation available
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working, probably 3-4 days a week onsite. The opportunity:
As part of the long term GBAD development programme, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to manage a variety of hardware items across a number of task areas, but primarily supporting Trials and Integration activitiesin the UK and overseas.
We are looking for a person with skills and experience in logistics and asset tracking, with good communications abilities and able to maintain accurate records using standard software based tools.
The Integration and Systems Validation team support test and trials activities with development and production hardware and test equipment, across a number of UK and overseas sites. Tracking, moving and maintaining that equipment is a significant factor in efficiently supporting key activities and this role will be instrumental in ensuring we can support our customers throughout the product life cycle.
It is expected that the right person will also have the opportunity to be involved with test and trial activities, including potential travel within the UK and overseas. What we're looking for from you:
- Experience in logistics and/or asset management
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with many different teams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, to achieve task requirements
- Basic knowledge of standard spreadsheet tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- UK Driving licence and valid Passport preferred
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information. Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.